Friday, December 19, 2008

Foul foul mood.
I have a friend who gets a kick out of misunderstanding everything I say. Sometimes I think it's one of the high points of her day, for I don't see her do this to anyone else. It's not that she is unaware of what the opinions of the other friend is about her. Yet for some inexplicable reason she is perfectly fine wth the other one. And after reading this...ayyo! Now I know what witch-hunting must have felt like.

I have an incredibly complex thing going on which is not good. At all. For me. In fact I should ideally stay far far away from me. But the pull, the feel is irresistible. My mind tells me I'd been burned before but that memory seems too far smudged. Like a charcoal vignette rubbed off by my palm when I am sketching. I can't see the lines anymore.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 What? Nobody made Coffee?!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.