Saturday, September 13, 2008

See when u r IAS, there is no need to talk to people directly...a well-trained giant can DO that for u!
Ha!En vazhi – thani vazhi!!
Not responding to conversation directed at u, is yet another difficult art to master, la. Scowl baby...yes yes WORK THE SCOWL! I only need to grimace and judging by the exact dimensions of my scowl, my giant knows if I feel like talking... ANDAVAN SOLRAN, THE GIANT SEIRAN!!!
I personally like the well-oiled mustachioed pahelwaans from UP-Bihar...ummm MUSCLES AND ALL!! Oops, hehe...But Rajni's personal style statement is not too bad...what u don't know Rajni?? The 2nd most important man in Tamilnadu after me - Rajnikanth. Yea him. When in Muthu, I heard those words come out of his mouth, "When I will arrive, or how I will arrive, nobody will know, but I will arrive when I ought to", I FELL IN LOVE,DA! That overweening pride, such gruffness! Me and Rajni: Same to same!!


Naan solrathaiyum seiven, sollathathiyum seiven.
Enough said.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 What? Nobody made Coffee?!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.