Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What do u get if u throw a prickly bush, an ego the size of luxembourg, with the pride of madonna to an over-eager fan? IAS!!!!
To this we must add a giant.A giant with a healthy tendency of believing the worst in strawberries. Scraping and bending over for the bureaucracy, the giant defiantly shrills "I to ignore all these tantrums...waat sahib, I'll just get ur paper, anything more? haan so I was saying,I sooo don't put up with all this! ..huh? what wrong paper..yikes!...listen can u wait a sec, sahib doesnt like if my attention wanders...(pause) yea! so where was I?! Yea! u must learn to ignore..."
... what was that, twisting their stalks?? Ah, luxembourg growing, annexation...the strawberries wilt in dismay.
Grimly, the giant turns, "You know, I'd appreciate if you don't disturb sahib? I mean I know bureaucrats have their faults."
(Nervous whisper) "Did I just say faults?!"
"No no, of course not, what I meant was that it can be quite irritating..shit shit, u DID NOT hear me say that! promise me, PROMISE ME!!!"
(Deep breath)
"I might have lost control there a bit...hehe!" (smoothening hair)
(Wild look)




(Licking lips)...




(Look getting wilder)



"Ok, this conversation never happened."
... annexation complete.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 What? Nobody made Coffee?!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.