Friday, March 14, 2008

To,
The One Who Likes Playing Games,

Is this all there is to you? You don't have to do this constantly, you know? And I've given up trying to figure you out. Words ring hollow. Try amusing yourself with your deviousness! I don't know how to be more clear when I say this that you reduce power-plays to a ridiculous caricature of your own sad life.

I do not like being issued guidelines. Being told how exactly I should be responding to your inane explosions is not funny. Do try growing up! Many a time I've chosen to overlook your attitude. In fact Every single time... For ten years you've been playing this game. Older and wiser, you clearly have no wish to retire. But boss, you suck!

Ah!You wonder what was that blue furry thing that just struck you on the back of your head? - Well chum... it was Life passing you by.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 What? Nobody made Coffee?!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.