Friday, March 21, 2008

I admit it. I have tried to be quite stoic about the fact. Also shrugged my shoulders to show just how little I care about such things. I also remember laughing dismissively with my head thrown back. But it is depressing, man. It truly is. When all u see in the mess are some shiny empty chairs with LLMs on them...and you, yea its not a happy sight. Makes u feel real small and lonely.
aaahumm...
long weekend. And everyone's disappeared. It's like poof!! Like before u can say Gone in 60 seconds, they're gone and all u see are some dust balls hanging mid-air...settling down slowly...with u watchin them. Settle.

As Galahad of Blandings puts it beautifully, 'It's just dashed rotten luck, Cupcake"....

2 comments:

Travis Bickle said...

I wouldn't know. :)
And even the supposed party at Sports Bar was bad. Wonder why I volunteered to go for a moot party. What's it called? Volenti non fit injuria?

P.S.: You must allow anonymous comments, btw.

RAP said...

My sis will soon be done with entrances and off to college! And then, in true old world ishtyle, perhaps you would consent to come a visiting?

 

Copyright 2010 What? Nobody made Coffee?!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.