Saturday, December 29, 2007

yep...i saw him again. 2 hits in a row!
I was with the Bugger, who kept muttering 'that choot' and 'u shy baby' at regular intervals on seeing the Loser. "Look how he is savouring Nags, as if he is in Paris admiring the bloody Eiffel Tower,"the Bugger exclaims, as the Loser on seeing me,immediately turns to admire the DTDC Office above Swathi.Hehe...the Bugger does occasionally surprise me with a semblance of wit...
See, when I'm harbouring one of my many romantic notions, I like to yearn moodily for days, possibly weeks like some pastoral maiden in a Tennyson poem. As is obvious my close friends derive great fun at my expense and refuse to give the requisite attention to my obsessions.Bah!
so here we are, at vinays...mebbe one day i'll look back and smile at my inanities, but for now here's to more delightful ogling...and Christ! that Bugger has now begun to yak...again!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 What? Nobody made Coffee?!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.