Saturday, December 29, 2007

U r losing ur bearings- The constants in ur life are gone. And while till now u thought u could cope pretty well without them, it's only when something like today happens that you realize just how unanchored ur life is.
the ignorance, the constant feeling of rejection.
my room- i hate it! i cant bear to stay cooped up in it anymore, but then i dont have any place to go! for I am not a part of a 'gang'.
Cliques, groups, close-knit circles- exclusionary, dismissive and isolated. U do what the clique wants u to do, u all laugh at the same people, u tend to act in a certain manner jus so that the heckler in the gang doesnt call you a wimp; Your perspectives are coloured by their beliefs, YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE becoz of what they think of u. Hey u have to be nice to all their girlfriends; tolerate the egos of their boyfriends!
Are u even U anymore...?

"relatively speaking she is closer to his group'...the Bugger told me patiently today in class.
I'd never wanted to be with that motley gang, now i cant help wishing I'd made entirely different choices in my first year. He has revealed a bit of his soul to her...she told me last night.
"Stop whining!" the Bugger reacts selfishly, bored that I'm not talking about him. I want my share of the moonlight...But how can I? Sort of helplessness envelopes me.

1 comments:

A ditty said...

This is something I can sooo identify with! Lovely.

 

Copyright 2010 What? Nobody made Coffee?!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.